THE COMPANY LINE
Returning to the fold once again is Micfreak. He’s been busy this past year running his Funktrap label and releasing new music with several high-profile labels like Fogbank Recordings and Fine-Tune Records.
This time around, we’ve got two killer tech house tracks to serve up. Brute is a devastating floor filler with Micfreak’s signature pitch shifting house sounds and vocal stabs. Don’t Stop takes us on a deeper, classic house ride where vocals, percussion and of course pitch shifting takes priority. You won’t want to miss this unique release.
FROM THE TASTEMAKERS
- “Micfreak brings it again!”
– Reiche (Southern Exposure Music / Afro Acid / MK837)
- “Everything you want in a tech house track. Weird sounds and grooves, in the most amazing way possible.”
– Krampelli (Japa / WHITE RCRDS / Matilda)
- “Yes, rolling!”
– Les Hemstock (Joof Aura / Liquid Recordings / Platipus)
- “Like it! Thanks for sending! Will support in the clubs or on my Swept Up Sessions Radio Show on Krafted Radio.”
– Dave Crane (Soaring Sounds Records / Sweep the Floor Records)
- “Both tracks are dope. Fine tech house music. Will definitely drop. Micfreak never disappoints.”
– DJ Omni (Transform / Deeplife Records)