The Company Line:
Heading back into some minimal deep tech now. Amuse strikes gold again after his previous track, Beloved, became the third highest selling track in the label’s history.
Deep pulsating bass, throbs throughout this massive track. It quickly stops being music and becomes your heartbeat, your lifeblood, a higher form of communication.
This is truly something unique for the dancefloor.
From the Tastemakers:
- “A deep hitter, this works!”
– Marcia Carr (The Ladyz DJ Quartet / Talking Music)
- “A builder of a track – great baseline beats!”
– Blue Tone Boy (Lad Recording & Publishing / Syndikick Records Uk / Dusk Records)
- “Thanks a lot for the promo. Nice release!”
– Leonardo Chevy (Audiophile Deep / Sunclock / Vialocal Recordings)
– Vinny Da Vinci (House Afrika Records/ Metro FM / Channel 901)
- “Dark! Deep! DeEp DeMEnTUrE Really likes this track! Nice job Amuse! Great release Mk837.”
– Deep Dementure (Canaan Digital Records / Mk837 / Purple Gate Records)
- “Nice vox work.”
– Paul Cook (Musicbox Therapy Radio Show on Fnoob Techno Radio)
- “Hermoso, top.”
– Ren D’Guerrero
- “Nice one!”
– Noel Sanger
- “The Bassline is STRONG!”
– Samuel Zamora (Gospeltracksrecords / MK837)